Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hi, just a quick post,or should I say, short post, as I am still slow at this. :)
Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas. I have downloaded a few pictures. The wallhanging I made was adapted from a pattern from the emlibrary. Amidst all the hustle and bustle of Christmas it helps me to remember the real meaning of Christmas. Just to think that God sent His Son into the world to bring peace to our lives and homes.


The pattern for this pillow is by Jenny Hoffman-Country Rustic Primitives

The raggedy tree was a tutorial from Preferably Prim and Christine also very kindly made me the little penny mat-I love the colours!




Have a peaceful Christmas

Shazy x

7 comments:

  1. Everything looks so cozy, I love the pillow in the first pic...so neat!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and welcome to blogland!! Your home is so cozy and welcoming!! Have a very Blessed day!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I love the fireplace pics - nice penny mat and raggy tree !lol!
    Wishing you a Christmas filled with the joy of the Savior,
    Christne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your home is so cute and inviting - cozy! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas & Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blog land! I just became a follower of your blog. We can be prim blog buddies! Have a Merry Christmas. God bless, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pillow & all of your goodies look wonderful...your home looks so warm & cozy! Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see this is going to be the start of a lovely blog x x x

    ReplyDelete