Monday 28 December 2009

Christmas Visitor!

Hope you had a great Christmas-it's kind of sad to think it's all over! We had a little visitor on Christmas morn; he seemed a tad confused as to his identity! I think he thought he was Prancer?





He even came in to see if Santa was still about!





Just a few pics of the dining room. My daughter made the little santa placecards with her new printer-the graphics were from Magnolia Station Primitive Graphics.








Thought I would finish with a few mouthwatering desserts! Sorry,no pics of the turkey-he didn't have enough calories!
Have a good day,
Shazy x

6 comments:

  1. In our time we have had nearly everything inside the house....you have beaten us. Athough we did have a pony in our very small front garden once.
    Have a very happy New Year.
    x x x Midge x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little prancer is soo cute! Love the pictures.. what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Leah couldn't believe her eyes! What a surprise!
    Your table settings are lovely - i see all my favorite desserts - yum!
    Have a great week!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thank you for joining my blog. I also joined yours. I love it!!!!I LOVE the prancer that you have, that is so awesome!!! I will be a follower on your blog for sure!
    It felt so good to read what you wrote,I am so glad to hear there are people like us out there that really care about their
    children and husband!!!I can't wait to get to know you better!!!!!!

    God Bless and hugs friend,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute pony & a special visitor! The placecards that your daughter made are very cute! All of those deserts made me hungry...think I need to go grap a snack now...lol!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful little visitor! I truly enjoyed all of your pictures and reading your blog. So glad you joined the blogging world!
    The placecard holders your daughter made are adorable and I just love that graphic!
    Looking forward to reading more of your lovely posts!
    Hugs & blessings to you~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete